We are looking for a brilliant Web Designer to generate remarkable user experiences. The superlative candidate should have an eye for clean and crafty web design. They should also have better unique design skills with a superb thought process.
- Develop different styles of design & layout, Communicate with technical staff & modifying design based on client requirements
- Work on developing new websites and on enhancing our existing Web properties
- Create the look, layout, feel, functionality and features of all the websites we are developing
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions
- Strong expertise with writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Writing and editing content
- Designing webpage layout
- Determining technical requirements
- Updating websites
- Creating back up files
- Solving code problems
- Web Graphic Design, Web Savvy, Planning, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Illustration Tools, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Internet Presence, Verbal Communication
- Must be hands on in creation of pages that are responsive / adaptive.
- A professional development approach
- Able to take ownership and responsibility
- Excellent investigative and problem solving abilities
- Flexible approach and a self-starter
- Works well within a team and individually
- Must be able to manage own time successfully
- Experience in bootstrap design
- Well versed with latest technologies HTML5/CSS3
- Experience in core IT Company
- Knowledge of designing of MLM website & ERP Softwares
- UG: Any Graduate
- PG: Post Graduation Not Required
What we offer:
We offer competitive remuneration and a comprehensive benefits package with the professional environment, where you can explore you skills.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position reference in the subject.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.