Testing cum Technical Support
We are looking for candidates for Manual Testing with basic acquaintances of ASP.NET, who are able to providing Technical/ functional support to customers in timely & efficient manner.
- Candidate will be responsible for ensuring software quality through the development and execution of software test plans by way of verification procedures based upon software and system specifications
- Providing remote support to the clientele, attending their queries and providing timely resolution making sure their daily business operations remain unaffected.
- Meeting with system users to understand the scope of projects
- Working with software developers and project support teams;
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation
- Identifying business requirements;
- Project planning;
- Monitoring applications and software systems;
- Stress testing;
- Performance testing;
- Functional testing;
- Scalability testing;
- Familiarity of MVC, Entity Framework.
- Should be Multi tasking, Proactive & a good Team player
- Tech savvy (basic computer operations)
- Ability to analyze reported issues & resolve client issues in stipulated/ minimum time frame.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Voice based Technical support experience in a global environment
- Effective Client Interaction
- Self motivated
- Detail oriented and organized individuals
- Knowledge of Educational ERP’s
- Basic knowledge of MLM Multi Level Marketing Softwares would be a additional advantage
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, BCA, B.Sc (IT, CS), Diploma
- PG: MCA - Computers, M.Sc(CS/IT), M.tech, Diploma
What we offer:
We offer competitive remuneration and a comprehensive benefits package with the professional environment, where you can explore you skills.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with the position reference in the subject.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.