DBA: Database Analyst
Experience: 1+ year
We bring an outstanding job opportunity for a database Administrator who has more than one year of working experience with the following knacks.
- More than one year of professional experience with strong SQL Development.
- Experience with Hadoop, and Big Data like Redshift.
- Must possess data performance tuning and optimization skill.
- Strong understanding of storage, SQLite, and threading.
- Proficient in using SQL Server tools along with the system stored procedures.
- Willing to monitor the state of the database.
- Ace at performing tuning of database.
- A knack to understand business requirements in a proper manner.
- Phenomenal knowledge of Multi DB platform.
- Must be able to lead team technically in terms of scheduled task management, and database deliverables SLA management.
- Responsible for Designing and coding database tables.
- Partner with application developers to develop well-optimized queries.
- Work closely with Data center team for any infrastructure issues or requirements.
- Make proper utilization of high-speed transaction recovery methodology.
- Maintain database systems of ultimate quality.
- Design and implement schema according to the requirements.
- Make reactive/ proactive data management support available.
- Perform regular tests to ensure data integrity and security.
- Manage parameters and reduce database downtime.
- Hands-on experience in AWS RDS is highly preferred
- Experience in planning and overseeing Disk Storage requirements
- Proficient in Debugging Database technical Issues on Live Data
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, BCA, B.Sc (IT, CS), Diploma
- PG: MCA - Computers, M.Sc(CS/IT), M.tech, Diploma
What we offer:
We offer competitive remuneration and a comprehensive benefits package with the professional environment, where you can explore you skills.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position reference in the subject.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.