Block Chain Programmer
We are seeking out for a Blockchain developer who is super passionate about Blockchain technology. The candidate must have ability to utilize peer-to-peer back-end technologies and access to Blockchain infrastructure.
Experience: 1+ year
- 1 + year of experience with great understanding of data structure and algorithm.
- Adept at developing a DApp on Ethereum with the aid of Web3, Truffle, Solidity.
- Professional working experience on Blockchain technology.
- Must be able to develop traditional distributed systems.
- Familiar with secure coding practices as well as principles.
- Proficient in working with cryptographic protocols.
- Comfortable working on Ruby or Rails.
- Excellence working experience with encryption/decryption, and private/public keys,
- Must be able to work with Smart Contracts on the Ethereum network
- Responsible for Designing and coding database tables.
- Partner with application developers to develop well-optimized queries.
- Work closely with Data center team for any infrastructure issues or requirements.
- Make proper utilization of high-speed transaction recovery methodology.
- Maintain database systems of ultimate quality.
- Design and implement schema according to the requirements.
- Make reactive/ proactive data management support available.
- Perform regular tests to ensure data integrity and security.
- Manage parameters and reduce database downtime.
- Actively coordinate with our frontend developers to contribute in the ongoing backend technologies.
- Independently work with Ethereum derived Blockchain as well as consensus protocols.
- Build, maintain the existing Ruby on Rails applications.
- Work well in a fast-paced team to solve complex problems with algorithm.
- Attend to your administrative duties of sprint planning session, daily scrums, and back log grooming.
- Partner with the global team to build meaningful features.
- Design and build POCs quickly to enable prototyping of ideas.
- Brainstorm applications for the latest technologies to evolve.
- Good practice of developing using the Bluemix platform.
- On-prem and off-prem code development on softlayer and bluemix.
- Self-taught experience of using Ethereum or Hyperledger would be an advantage.
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, BCA, B.Sc (IT, CS), Diploma
- PG: MCA - Computers, M.Sc(CS/IT), M.tech, Diploma
What we offer:
We offer competitive remuneration and a comprehensive benefits package with the professional environment, where you can explore you skills.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with the position reference in the subject.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.