Experience: 1+ year
Awapal is seeking a passionate designer who has minimum one year of experience and forward thinking approach along with following qualities:
- Adept at Object oriented design, Android SDK, RESTful APIs, Android Studio, and Eclipse.
- Highly proficient in Android UI design principles, and patterns.
- Must be acquainted with MVP, MVVM, and RxAndroid.
- Strong understanding of storage, SQLite, and threading.
- Ability to make proper use of additional sensors: Accelerometers and Gyroscopes.
- Experienced with cloud message APIs as well as push notifications.
- Must be familiar with Google’s Android design principles.
- Proficient understanding of Git and Agile methodologies (Sprint).
- Experience in architecting interactive mobile applications.
- Web Graphic Design, Web Savvy, Planning, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Illustration Tools, Understanding Browser Capabilities, Internet Presence, Verbal Communication
- Must be hands on in creation of pages that are responsive / adaptive.
- A professional development approach
- Able to take ownership and responsibility
- Excellent investigative and problem solving abilities
- Flexible approach and a self-starter
- Works well within a team and individually
- Must be able to manage own time successfully
- Own our Android app development lifecycle entirely.
- Translate the complete clients’ requirements into fully functioning features.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance of our android applications.
- Work closely with the designers to implement user interfaces.
- Ensure the responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and root out bottlenecks and bugs.
- Partner with the rest of the team to ensure timely delivery according to project timelines.
- Familiar with design principles such as chunking, proximity, white space.
- Adroit at solving new challenges using Internet resources.
- Excellent working ability on device databases SQLite.
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, BCA, B.Sc (IT, CS), Diploma
- PG: MCA - Computers, M.Sc(CS/IT), M.tech, Diploma
What we offer:
We offer competitive remuneration and a comprehensive benefits package with the professional environment, where you can explore you skills.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with the position reference in the subject.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.